Sunday, March 3, 2019

03

Choices are hard:
Let's start somewhere
2_27_19

As a general rule of thumb, before you start doing something, you should probably figure out what it is that you want to do. To begin by “doing” is to do aimlessly; a building is nothing without its blueprints. “Give me 3 hours to cut down a tree, I will spend the first two sharpening my knife.” Now it's time for me to sharpen my knife.

Thus far, the only thing I hold certain is that I’ll be making a film opening. Everything else is up in the air, and I suppose the genre is a good place to start.

I want to make a film that I can wholeheartedly get behind, one that I know I would enjoy. In terms of genre, I tend to enjoy a more serious film; maybe a thriller, maybe a poignant drama. In terms of efficiency, I may just want to stick to comedy, which I would consider to be a strong suit of mine. 

Thanks for reading.
f.s



*Temporary Post to be expanded upon later*


*Behind on 03 and 04*

No comments:

Post a Comment

15

All Over: My film opening. 04_19_19 The culmination of this blog is here. Without further ado, "Catharsis." CATHA...